Subject: Re: 68040 progress
To: Ethan Gold <etgold@cs.vassar.edu>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/23/1996 20:22:17
At 05:52 PM 01/22/96, Ethan Gold wrote:
>has anyone had any luck with the Centris's? I've got a C650 and

I also have a C650 and have been trying off and on to get ADB to work.  No
luck so far.  I haven't even worked on it in the last couple months.  The
C650 runs great with a serial port console, but since the SCSI and ADB
don't work, you are kinda limited on what you can do.

I also have been wondering if calling the Mac ROM was the right way to go
with the keyboard.

I was thinking of getting a Nubus ethernet card for it so I could boot off
of my SE/30.  That would be fun.  :-)

--
John D. Smerdon;  Livonia, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.
Home: jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us