Subject: IIsi and Syquest
To: Recipient list suppressed <>
From: Rosencrantz's <deanr@oz.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/23/1996 18:59:41
 I have a couple questions, Ive looked at the web site for mac bsd, and I
want to clarify a couple of things.  First of all, is it true that a IIsi
can only be used over a slip or serial tty terminal?
        The other question I have is in regards to the new EZ135 drives
from syquest.  I read the syquest how-to faq but I dont know if that
includes the 135.  Also, when I load the mkfs utility it comes up with
different numbers for the cylindars and other parameters often.  I got the
drive specs from syquest but much of the information required by the mkfs
program was not included.  Can you boot from the 135, and if so does anyone
have the required numbers?
        Thank you very much, Im sorry if these are repeat questions, Im
sure they are, I tried to look for more info but the server that seems to
have all the info, puma, has no DNS entry(acording to my computer anyway).
I would really appreciate any asistance I could get, thankyou.