Subject: Re:Booting in Color was
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tom Rowlands <tomr@oaf.apana.org.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/1996 15:43:36
>I have a MacII with a Daystar accelerator and it boots fine in color, and X
>even runs without crashing, but the display is broken, shows up as 6 (I
>think) small images in a row along the top of the screen. You can't read
>them, but they react normally to inputs from the keyboard and mouse, that
>is you can type, pull down menus and like that. This suggests (to me) that
>color support might not be all that difficult.

This is exactly the same symptom that MacPaint (1.5; yes there was more
than one version. :) exhibits when you run it on a colour display. Mean
anything to anyone?

--

Cheers.

Tom Rowlands                                               (06) 292 6854
tomr@oaf.apana.org.au                              A proud APANA member.
                  This signature is *not* random. (much)