Subject: Re: This worked for me/IIsi
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Bjarne =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E4ckstr=F6m?= <Bjarne.Backstrom@abc.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/1996 02:16:01
On Fri, 19 Jan 1996 13:24:14 -0800 (PST), Bill Studenmund wrote:

>> I haven't had time to work much with NetBSD lately (no X yet) but I think
>> that every piece of info could be of great value. Could we just start wit=
>> something simple like "This worked for me":
>
>This idea sounds good, but someone just made a nice user survey system
>for puma. It sounds like the best registry for this info. I think it
>is searchable right now. ??

By Kaiser Franz' beard, I'd totally missed that! Thanks for the info.

BTW, someone complained about being "flooded" by messages from port-mac68k.
I currently receive around 20..30 messages a day from port-mac68k and
altmacos combined. Can hardly call that "flooding". Am I missing something?
And if I am, is it possible to request digests of, say, the last month=B4s
postings to port-mac68k, like one can do from altmacos? Didn't receive any
info on that when I subscribed to port-mac68k.

Best,
/Bjarne.