Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 Install problem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Carl Holmberg <cmholm@va24669.tu.hac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/19/1996 10:22:42
>PRILVJ11@ccmail.bms.com wrote:
>
>>     I know I'm probably missing something basic, but after the 15th time
>> trying to install 1.1 I'm at a loss. I have a Mac IIci, 20 M RAM running
>> a bare

>Bad NetBSD11 file.  Try downloading that file again.  Make sure you use binary
>mode to download, make sure you use the installer to install normally, don't

I had that problem too. In addition, when I first formatted w/ Silver Lining, I
ended up with a partition for the SL driver as well as the original Apple
driver. You have to make sure the Apple driver and it's partition go bye-bye
when setting up to format.

-Carl Holmberg-----------------HMSC Bldg 805/H3----"Fine Guided Missiles,-
-CMHolm@va24669.tu.hac.com-----P.O. Box 11337----Ask for our Free catalog"-