Subject: Happy story.
To: bsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Mays <st92lbwr@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/18/1996 13:21:35
I've finally got it all running really well.  It's so stable that it's
been up for about 10 hours now, with voluntary reboots.  I've been
astonished at the efficiency of this OS, as I am able to do 1375
bytes/sec while compiling TWO PROGRAMS in the background, and the load
average gets up to 2.38.  All this on a IIsi!  So I've been happily
compiling all kinds of software for the new box.  I've had minor problems
with the terms in dt, because when I telnet to my account at school, it
sets it to vt100, and that's all ugly, so when I leave the telnet
session, my term info is all munged up.  Any ideas?  Anyhow, I just
wanted to thank everyone involved for making the NetBSD project a
success......

Dave Mays