Subject: PPP, Joe, etc
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeff Kramer <jeff@itouch.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/16/1996 05:08:12
I've seen this asked before, but I'll ask it again:  Has anybody actually
gotten PPP to work?  I can get SLIP to work, but PPP completely refuses to
grok.  On another note, does anybody have a compiled version of Joe, or
some other decent text editor available on the net?  I haven't installed
the compilers because of a derth of harddrive space, (And since my last
unix box was an SGI, I kindof expected there to be binary archives
_somewhere_.) and I'd rather not get them just to compile two programs.
(Joe and Apache)

  57th Street Productions                                  Jeff Kramer
  http://www.realtime.net/~lthumper/me.html            jeff@itouch.net
  - I tell it like it is.  Just don't expect me be a morning person. -