Subject: Re: The Wittowski Kernel
To: Kelly Campbell <camk@homer.spub.ksu.edu>
From: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@insoft.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/1996 22:20:21
On Mon, 15 Jan 1996, Kelly Campbell wrote:

> John, are you going to make the source for this kernel available? I'd like
> to think it might help me in getting a bootable kernel for an LCII as well
> as an LCIII, which I'm not having any luck in doing through MRG routines.

Yes, I was planning on having a new kernel, some source and directions for
using my changes ready later this week.

However, my grandmother passed away yesterday and my wife and I will be
traveling back to Michigan (we are in Pennsylvania) for her funeral.

Obviously, I will not have the extra time I expected this week to finish
things up. I hope to be able to have something ready by the end of next week.

Later,
	--John

 John Wittkoski				InSoft, Inc.
 Senior Systems Engineer                Phone: (717) 730-9501
 Email: jpw@insoft.com                  Fax  : (717) 730-9504