Subject: Where to get a M68851 PMMU.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Omar I. Rashad <omarr@mail.utexas.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/12/1996 10:43:26
I have a question for the owners of Mac II's.  Does anyone know a good
source (cheap and in-stock) for a 68851 (PMMU)?

Motorola dealers seems to be out of them for a while and my Apple dealer
wants an arm and a leg for one.  I've called part dealers from the back of
Mac World and found a few places that have some for $99.  I found one place
that had it for $60.

I wanted to check with everone's experience in case I'm over looking
something and at least find out what's good price.

I look forward to running MacBSD and posting all my problems here.  ;-)

Thanks for any help in advance.

Omar I. Rashad