Subject: Re: User Survey - New features!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Nicol Delu (Web Information Group) <abam@delu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/10/1996 13:59:24
On Tue, 9 Jan 1996, Shawn Pearce wrote:

> Already did.  Its just that I wasn't doing the push to netscape's liking.
> I assume that if the browser is Mozilla, it'll support what I want.  By
> this point if they don't have 1.1 or >, then its their own fault.

This reminds me.  Has anyone compiled Lynx successfully on a Macintosh
runing Netbsd1.1?                     ^^^^

I seem to remember seeing a MachTEN ad that had a web browser in one of
the X-Windows.  Anyone know if there's a port for MachTEN for Mosaic?
Would it work on NetBSD?  Is there a Sun 3 port out there or something?
HP 68K? AUX  Apollo?  Must be something close for a NetBSD mac. . . .

Of course if anyone's got NetScape's source code.... ;-)

--Adam

Adam Nicol Delu                                              Omnes-Houston
Web Information Group            A Schlumberger / Cable & Wireless Company
tel: 1 713 513 3249                             5599 San Felipe, Suite 400
fax: 1 713 513 3126                                      Houston, TX 77056
e-mail: delu@houston.omnes.net                                       U.S.A.