Subject: Re: SCSI and Mice
To: Runs With the Night Hawks... <hawks@mcs.com>
From: Adam Nicol Delu (Web Information Group) <abam@ohwig01.houston.omnes.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/1996 16:26:07
On Wed, 3 Jan 1996, Runs With the Night Hawks... wrote:

> And just an asside, people were talking alot about cross-compilers a bit ago,
> would there be any interest in a sparc-sun-solaris2.4 -> m68k-mac-netbsd1.1a
> cross compiler?  If so I'll get one running and get it out.

well, yes, actually.  That would be a huge help.  I'm sure my Sparc20 at work
will be a bit faster at compiling than my IIci!

As for the drive problem you're having, er. . . . .I get similar
nastygrams from the boot sequence, but have no real problems.  I
attributed this to the fact that I wrote my own /etc/disktab file, with
more or less fictitious entries.  I used an 80MB quantum and only
squeezed about 62MB out of it. . . . I'll try again some time.

Anyone have a disktab for an 80MB quantum (out of a IIvx) and/or a 700MB
quantum lightning?

--Adam

> Thanx all,
>
> Alan Palmer
> hawks@mcs.com <- prefered
> alan_palmer@il.us.swissbank.com
>
> All opionions are mine and mine alone, not that of my employer or anyone else
> I've ever met.

Adam Nicol Delu                                              Omnes-Houston
Web Information Group            A Schlumberger / Cable & Wireless Company
tel: 1 713 513 3249                             5599 San Felipe, Suite 400
fax: 1 713 513 3126                                      Houston, TX 77056
e-mail: delu@houston.omnes.net                                       U.S.A.