Subject: What to expect on a 165c?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Bierman <lunatic@cs.wisc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/1996 01:22:34
I have a PB165c with 6MB of RAM and a 80MB SCSI drive.

Can I get NetBSD running on it at all? What should I expect? Is NBSD still
in very early development, or is it likely that I will be able to find a
system that I could get all the way up and running?

I'm a sysadmin on a couple of DECs and a HP workstation, and I've got a
A/UX box running on a IIci, but NBSD might make my powerbook a little more
useful.

Any comments?

-pmb

--
lunatic@cs.wisc.edu     <A HREF="http://dax.cs.wisc.edu/~lunatic/">me</a>
    "it is incredibly easy to emotionally love more than one person.