Subject: Re: ResEdit Disassembler
To: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
From: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@insoft.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1995 17:42:28
On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, Steve Allen wrote:

> On Dec 21, 12:50pm, Thomas Bjorn Andersen wrote:
> >The disassembler can be found on the Bookmark CD, free with each issue of
> >Apple's Develop. I believe it is also available at several ftp-sites. Look
> >for 'Code-editor'.
>
> I don't recall where I got it, I may have a pointer at home, but somewhere
> on the net is a package of ResEdit goodies, a collection of templates and
> editors, including the code editor (which can function as a disassembler).
> I'll see if I can locate it when I get home...

Ummm.... I don't know what version of ResEdit you all have, but EVERY version
that I have EVERY used has a disassembler built in. Just open a program,
and then open a CODE resource. It opens the resource and automatically
disassembles the code.

Unless you mean a stand-alone disassembler, to use without using ResEdit.

	--John

 John Wittkoski				InSoft, Inc.
 Senior Systems Engineer                Phone: (717) 730-9501
 Email: jpw@insoft.com                  Fax  : (717) 730-9504