Subject: Re: My duo and macBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Weare <M.Weare@its.gu.edu.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/13/1995 17:05:51
Folks

> > Where do I find Kens work on the FPU because right
> > now I can't get it to boot.
>
> It won't help you boot.  It will only help you within NetBSD.  I know
> this because my IIsi boots fine w/o an FPU.

Is there a version of a current kernel that has Kenn Nakata's FPE support
built in. I'm finding that my IIsi is not good for too much without an
FPU using the 1.1 kernel (ie. the usual drop-down-into-debugger-mode
whenever an FPU statement is executed).

However, thanks for all of the hard work everyone has put into
developing this so far.

Cheers

Michael
--