Subject: Re: Ethernet Card
To: Chris Mason <cmason@map.com>
From: Gerry Pophal <gcpophal@radian.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/21/1995 22:41:30
ClubMac just sent me a catalog which has an Asante ethernet adapter
for $49. It is for 10BaseT connections. The part is ALNB10/T and the
picture shows the name MacConi. I do not know if this is compatable
with NetBSD. They say quantities are limited and they do not have
versions with BNC connections for NuBus macs.

|  ~  / / /\ \ | [~_] || | / /\ \ | \ \ |   gcpophal@radian.com
C   O   R   P   O   R   A   T   I   O   N   All opinions solely my own