Subject: Lc colors & GWorlds
To: <>
From: Rick C. Petty <pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/08/1995 17:18:13
On Wed, 8 Nov 1995, Julian Bean wrote:

> >If somebody can explain this, go right ahead.  I've spent two years
> >trying to do animation and other "game" graphics on my LC3 and so far,
> >nothing works!
>
> Um..  why are you doing this?

Graphics in general or why am I setting up ports?

> I am a little unfamiliar with the 'correct' way to do offscreen graphics
> back in the 'olden' days - but now we have GWorlds, you should be using
> them.

Actually, I was using GWorlds, but I was told to still set up a drawing
port while you setup your device.  I may have been misinformed, but don't
you still open a color port?

***---***

Well, I broke down and baught a Sun 3.  I know it's old, but I'm sick of
my MacOS.  :(

--Rick C. Petty,  aka Snoopy
 email: pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu, pett0019@itlabs.umn.edu
   WWW:     http://www.itlabs.umn.edu/~pett0019/