Subject: Installation problems...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/08/1995 01:23:31
Hi,

I just got around to installing MacBSD at 1 a.m. on Wed.  I'm using MacBSD
Install Utility 1.0.  I just put my FPU about two weeks ago.  I've tried
running programs that require an FPU to run on my Performa 550.  I think it
was a fractal program.  It seemed to work fine.  My system thinks that
there's an FPU installed.  When I run the installation utility and select
SCSI ID 5, I press "ok".  After this point, it returns to the output window
and locks up the system.  There is a window that comes up saying "Floating
Point Coprocessor not installed" with a restart button. At that point, I
restart the computer.

I've had no luck trying to find the problem.  Everything else seems to be
working fine.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jon
wookie@us.net