Subject: Re: Duo 230 again...
To: Robert Agustin <robert.agustin@amp.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1995 23:01:24
> I've been following the list now for a couple of months, and I gather
> that NetBSD is not currently running on the Duo 230

Correct.

> - How close is NetBSD to running on the Duo series of powerbooks?  Does it
> run on any of the other Powerbooks?

I don't know how close it is on the Duos.  I've only seen one once...  ;-)
I think that there is something fundamentally different on them, though.
I'm not sure how far it gets on them.

> - What's preventing NetBSD from running on the Duos?

Probably code to support their unique hardware architecture.  I don't
know what, exactly, though.  I have the Duo developer notes, but I
haven't taken the time to read through them and figure out if they have
the info we need buried in there (doubtful)-:.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>