Subject: Re: Club Mac CD ROM
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/02/1995 13:25:23
I can report that after making cd0a, the following works, and the $88.88
Club Mac cd rom seems to work fine.

One question, how do you unmount something? Normally this wouldn't be an
issue, but I wanted to move the cdrom from /mnt where I put it initially to
/cdrom which I made after I mounted the thing. couldn't fine man unmount
anywhere.

Brad

>> > #mount -t cd9660 -r /dev/cd0a /cdrom
>
>> Try to mount the cdrom with the following command:
>> mount -t cd9660 -o ro /dev/cd0a /cdrom
>
>OK, I tried the cdrom again last night with a new (less than a year old)
>cdrom.  It worked :).
>
>FWIW, both of the above mount commands worked fine.  Thanks for the suggestions
>though.
>
>So to answer the origonal question, Will the Sanyo 2x drive work?
>I suspect so as the Sanyo 4x works great.

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Fax    (716) 262-3906

Rochester, NY 14614                           Home   (716) 377-4624