Subject: Re: Shared libraries?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian J. Johnson <johnsnbj@cig.mot.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/25/1995 11:17:53
> >     Where can I find how Apple implements shared libraries in the MacOS?
>
> I'm sure they document somewhere--perhaps in updates to IM:Memory.  You
> might poke around ftp.info.apple.com.

The PPC System Software volume may also have some info on shared libs.
Check out:

ftp://ftp.info.apple.com/Apple.Support.Area/Developer_Services/Technical_Documentation/Inside_Macintosh/Inside_Macintosh/PPC_System_Software/PPC_System_Software.sit.hqx

(Or some such URL.)

						Brian Johnson

  ... He say, "One and one and one is one.  The one thing I can tell you is
      debug till it runs" ...
  If the Beatles had studied computer science