Subject: Re: Current kernel success!!!
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/24/1995 22:04:13
On Oct 24, 10:22pm, William Colin Wood wrote:
>Well, I just ftp'd a copy of Steve Allen's newest generic kernel off of
>ftp.eskimo.com and was delighted to find that it appears to work just
>fine on my IIci with the following configuration:

Cool!  It's stories like this that bring a tear of joy to my eye.  Really.
It takes four days, 24 hours a day to build everything from scratch,
including the kernels.  The computer's in my bedroom, and I have to wear
earplugs in order to sleep.  I'm glad that people find my work, and that
of the rest of the NetBSD & mac68k guys, of use.

~Steve

--
#Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/
#