Subject: Re: Clock problems
To: Scott Frederick Kaplan <sfkaplan@cs.utexas.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/19/1995 23:41:24
> Just wondering, has someone been fiddling with the clock-slowdown
> problem?  At any rate, I'm having a new problem with the clock here.

Ummm..  Yes and no.  No one has sent me anything for fixing up the
clock.  Walter Ruetten, however, did submit patches that allow us
to read and write the time properly from/to the PRAM.  If you don't
want it to update the PRAM, it's a one-line fix in the source.  Since
I, and others, probably, update the time in NetBSD from ntp sources,
it makes sense to update the PRAM time...

I apologize for not announcing that change...  :-(

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>