Subject: FPU anyone?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andy Henson <jahenso@netcom.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/17/1995 18:33:41
I bought an FPU to put into my DayStar board some time ago, and when it
arrived, I discovered to my dismay that it was a flat-pack when I needed a
PGA.  Anyway..here's the vitals:

Motorola MC68882FN33A (33 Mhz) FPU
            1C12R
           QEWT9320
Flatpack (eg: pins all around the sides).
Still in the package.  New.

Anybody got a comparable PGA (pin grid array) FPU they want to swap? Else,
I'll sell it for a reasonable price...say $25?

Please respond via direct email....I've just unsubscribed.

By the way..NetBSD runs just fine on DayStar 030 40Mhz board in a IIcx,
utilizing the FPU on the Apple Motherboard.  I run MODE32...although, come
to think of it, I'm not entirely sure that I need to with the DayStar board.
Anybody know the answer to that?
 J. Andy Henson                    |    Principal Programmer, Scientific
 Quigley & Associates, Inc. / SEI  |          Electronic Systems Manager
 11120 New Hampshire Ave, STE 505  |                  jahenso@netcom.com
 Silver Spring, MD 20904  USA      |   Phone (301)681-0000  Fax 513-5658
 Finger for PGP public key                      Encrypted mail preferred