Subject: system won't boot
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Barr <gt8013c@prism.gatech.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/13/1995 23:30:05
OK, I have a IIsi w/ ftp, 9mb RAM, and a 110mb aux partition on one of my
drives for macbsd.  I had installed the aug17 snapshots and had used it w/
no problems for about 2 weeks.

Now all of a sudden, it hung whenever I boot.  I used mkfs (mac-side) to
clean the partition and reinstall from scratch.  No luck.  It hangs after
the following things get thrown to the screen:

Set _mac68k_vsrsc_cnt to 0x0.

Set _mac68k_vsrsc_vec to {0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 }.

Then nothing.  I don't have a serial terminal I can connect. But why would
it work for 2 weeks and then decided not to?  Thanks for any help.
-Adam

Adam Barr
Computer Engineering, Georgia Tech      gt8013c@prism.gatech.edu
Co-op, Silicon Graphics, Inc.           abarr@atlanta.sgi.com