Subject: Re: Remap Mouse-Buttons in X
To: ben <ben@eden.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/13/1995 09:07:56
> So xmodmap works with X? That would solve the problem...also,

It should.  It's a bug if it doesn't...  ;-)

> Well, I seem to recall that Norton Utilities gets most of the info, tho I
> haven't tried it recently (I lost the disk :-o)....couldn't it be
> disassembled and transplanted out? It seems like it could get a bunch of
> info from MacOS...

A lot of things _could_ be done--with sufficient capability, time, and
inclination...

> Does the mac X11R6 actually allow you to view exported Xwindows over
> SLIP?

Umm...  Yeah...  It's only black & white right now, though, and probably
will be for a while.

> I've got an 80 meg partition with which to
> install BSD. Is this too small to comfortably run X, g++, and a full
> kernel?

Probably...  You could use the other drive however you want.  ;-)  Just
partition it, make a filesystem on it, and mount it as /a or whatever
you want.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **