Subject: Remap Mouse-Buttons in X
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Kohler <kohler@ife.ee.ethz.ch>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/12/1995 14:00:19
Hi everybody!

Thanks to John Wittkoski, I got ADB and X running on my LCIII. Unfortunately,
I don't have the extended Keyboard, but a smaller one (no seperate arrow
keys block). This keyboard has only an alternate key on the left side.
This means, that I have to use both hands for pressing 'alt' and 'left arrow'
to emulate the middle mouse button. I have then to move the mouse with
my chin (which is not very comfortable :-).
I looked in the mailinglist and FAQ, but couldn't find a hint how to
change this mapping (can it be done with xmodmap, or is it compiled
into the X-Server?). Thanks for any hint!

					Peter

| Peter Kohler                             | Phone:  (-41) 1 632 68 69      |
| Swiss Federal Institute of Technology    |   FAX:  (-41) 1 632 12 10      |
| Electronics Laboratory ETZ H63           |                                |
| Gloriastrasse 35                         | Email:  kohler@ife.ee.ethz.ch  |
| CH-8092 Zurich                           |                                |