Subject: New scsi driver, old epson MO drive
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/04/1995 15:31:37
 I just booted a kernel with the new scsi driver, and then
attempted to untar a file on the old really slow Epson MO
drive. Suddenly tar started giving io errors until I killed
it, the drive access light would flash on/off every few seconds
and umount caused an io error. Turning the drive off and then
back on allowed me to unmount the disk. Then I ran fsck and
it happened again. My Fujitsu happily continued working.

--
Randal Schwartz for President in '96 !@#!
'They [the intellectual elite] have somehow forgotten,