Subject: Re: GCC 3 work
To: Peter Hufnagel <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: port-m88k
Date: 10/23/2004 12:20:11
On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 12:12:44PM -0400, Peter Hufnagel wrote:
> Is anyone actively working on getting GCC working for m88k?

I don't know of anyone.  I think gcc, binutils, or both, have
desupported m88k.  I'd really like to see m88k/ELF.  I know Miod
Vallet (?) over in OpenBSD-land has talked about working on that,
but I don't know where it is on the priority list.  I've long said
that if someone else takes care of the toolchain, I'll be obligated
to work on NetBSD, but the toolchain is somewhere so far down on
my list that I don't think I'll get to it...

-allen

--
                  Use NetBSD!  http://www.netbsd.org/