Subject: DG-AVIION M88k port
To: None <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
From: Jefferson Greene <myneogeek@yahoo.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 08/01/2004 10:01:33
I have 32 megabytes of PDF files that I believe are
specific to a DG-AVIION.  I can burn them on a CD and
mail them to you or make them available for download
if you are interested.

I got them from a guy in Garland or Mesquite Texas who
was interested in in the 88k and had registered a
domain related to the processor.

If you are interested, please reply and send a short
text message to my cell phone at <a
href="mailto:2142121761@mobile.mycingular.com?subject=DG
AVIION & NETBSD">2142121761@mobile.mycingular.com
because I get busy and forget to check this mail
account regularly..

=====
Jefferson Greene                                     Neogeek Technical Services                           Dallas, Texas                                               214-750-8310                                                Cell: 214-212-1761
myneogeek@yahoo.com