Subject: AViiON parts / Interphase HAWK ethernet driver
To: None <port-m88k@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: port-m88k
Date: 09/26/2003 02:58:20
Scanning ebay for "Data General" yielded quite a few things today. I see
an 4300 motherboard, two IOC modules for an 8xxx or 9xxx series system I
think, a 5000 motherboard, several power supplies, etc.

I now have a copy of the 4.2 BSD HAWK VME ethernet driver from
the kind folks at Interphase. I'm awaiting some clarification on the
licensing and terms of use, but it's a good start. It appears to have been
written for MVME 68k machines as it makes several references to it in the
code.

--

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.