Subject: Re: AV300, AV400, and AV4300 series address map and hardware specs
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Matthew Hudson <mhudson@cox.net>
List: port-m88k
Date: 09/15/2003 20:49:44
8500+ have either 2 or 4 cpus per board. (Use same boards as the
9500+ series).

I will be putting up a list of the hardware I have available for you guys
at best offer - trade or $$$. I don't have the time to work with the
AV systems anymore and I suspect the best place for this hardware
to go would be you. I also have a Motorola 8420 tower VME m88k
with 32mb of RAM that I will be making available.

Also a set of Motorola data books for m88k. If I get time in the next few
days I will list everything here.

-Matt