Subject: Re: AV300, AV400, and AV4300 series address map and hardware specs
To: None <port-m88k@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 09/15/2003 20:59:59
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 07:53:32PM -0400, Chris Tribo wrote:
> 	I have the programming docs for the above machines and possibly a
> few others. Details on how to initialize all the hardware and a complete
> address map.

Great!  Someone needs to work on the toolchain for the m88k!

> 	Poking at some of the MI front ends, it looks like there's enough
> on the VME end to support some expansion cards initially.

Yeah.  That was my thought.  I have some docs on some of the standard
hardware in at least the 4/500-series boxes that I have here.

> 	Also, for Allen's web site, the 8500+ is an 88110 machine where
> the 8500 is 88100. Both have A24(?) VME backplanes for expansion.

Do you know how many CPUs the 8500+ boards have?  Do they use the 88410?

Thanks for the info.

-allen

 Wasabi Systems, Inc.             http://www.wasabisystems.com/