Subject: Re: m88k on Data General AViiON
To: Shahmat Dahlan <shahmatd@sains.com.my>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 09/05/2002 22:29:17
Hi.  I don't know anything about a Linux port for the AViiON.
There is nothing yet to test on the NetBSD port, either, as I
(nor anyone else) have had the time to work on it.

If you find anything, please let me know.  :-)

-allen

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 10:18:22AM +0800, Shahmat Dahlan wrote:
> Hello there,
> I'm Shahmat from Kuching, Sarawak (East Malaysia) who well just so
> happened to have stumbled upon our company's old Data General AViiON
> machine. I was going through NetBSD.org's port page, and all I found was
> your e-mail address. Myself and another colleague would like to try and
> download an m88k port of linux and install it on that is there any place
> where we can find the m88k linux port?
>
> We would appreciate your help, and thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> Shahmat Dahlan

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...