Subject: Re: status of m88k port ?
To: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-m88k
Date: 12/11/2001 07:52:36
Hi !

On 11 Dec 2001, Iggy Drougge wrote:
> >I was wondering what the status is for the netbsd m88k port? i own a
> >Data General Aviion 4600 with a single 33mhz 88100 in it; i'd like to
> >help out.
>
> I recently heard that Norsk Data once produced M88k minis, running some kind
> of UNIX. Has anyone got one or thought of making a port?

One of them i know is the Triton 88k from Dolphin Server Systems, which was
finally sold by Norsk Data AFAIK. I have 2 of these, one is complete and works.
But i don't know when i find the time to screw around a bit more in detail
on this thing.

...Michael

--
visit http://www.bsdfans.org/   Home network powered by: NetBSD OpenBSD FreeBSD
Solaris HP-UX IRIX AIX MUNIX Tru64 Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS