Subject: Re: status of m88k port ?
To: Ian Wells <I.Wells@tarragon-et.co.uk>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 12/10/2001 09:56:31
On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 10:41:07AM -0000, Ian Wells wrote:
> One of these days we should have an 88k porting meet.  It might not make
> anything happen, but I'll take any excuse for a few pints ;-)

Heh.  That would be cool.  Unfortunately, probably not terribly
practical.  I think there's m88k interest from developers in
.jp, .uk, .ca, and both coasts of .us.  ;-)

Were one to happen, though, I think any NetBSD folks would be
welcome, m88k or not -- there's always something needing to be
done somewhere...  :-)

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD dev. for _your_ Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SH3, Sparc, x86, etc...