Subject: Re: Sony GDM-1601 + Data General 8 B/P Graphics Board
To: salo <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
From: Matthew Hudson <mhudson@home.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 09/18/2001 17:17:48
Your DG PN005034269 number matches mine in my AV530. And I know that
is a DG part number. My monitor is a Color Display Model number 6487.
My monitor is the same chasis used in a lot of older SGI monitors
although I can't tell you who manufactures that particular chasis.
I was hoping to find a jumper for setting the output frequency but
no luck.

http://www.monitorworld.com/Monitors/datageneral/6487.html

That is a link to the specs of this monitor. Maybe you can find
another monitor with similar sync frequencies.

-Matt