Subject: Re: data general aviion identification
To: None <port-m88k@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 07/09/2001 14:45:17
On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 08:27:32PM +0200, salo wrote:
> ah. so it seems that there are only one usable. because it has 6 m88100 cpus
> on two cpu boards in the upper side of mainboard. and other ones have only
> those m88200 cmmus - no cpus though.

Weird.  On my deskside units, the CPU(s) are down on the lower-left side
of the mainboard (see http://www.ninthwonder.com/~briggs/aviion/av400.html).
One of my systems is a dual-CPU -- there is a card with a CPU + 2CMMUs
that sits above the mainboard where the primary CPU and CMMUs are.

Do you have a socket or a space for the CPU?

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD dev. for _your_ Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SH3, Sparc, x86, etc...