Subject: Re: Dolphin Triton/88
To: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
From: Matthew Hudson <mhudson@home.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 07/03/2001 14:46:14
Do you know if this is a VME machine? Currently only OpenBSD is running
on VME based 88k machines. If it isn't VME then its doubtful it will
see any *BSD until we can round up several of them for coding purposes.
I have an ever growing collection of Aviion systems with no support yet
either (I've been running DG/UX on them).

-Matt