Subject: Hmm. Someone have a spare AV530 or AV4600?
To: None <port-m88k@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Hudson <mhudson@home.com>
List: port-m88k
Date: 02/16/2001 18:51:14
Steve Murphree has everything he basically needs to port OpenBSD to
these machines (the AV530 and the AV4600) except a machine. I have
a non-functional AV4600 which needs a power supply and some memory.
Or if anyone knows of someone that may have a machine available for
him it would be a great start. Yes I know it isn't NetBSD, but at
this point anything other than DG/UX would be wonderful. Not to
mention I doubt Steve would mind a NetBSD port of his code if given
credit for what he has accomplished so far. He wouldn't mind the help
either. Alas, my time is limited. I wish I could do more. :(

-Matt