Port-m68k archive

Re: NVMM on non-x86?

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 09:10:40PM -0800, Chris Hanson wrote:

> Has anyone worked on support for NVMM for non-x86 systems, such as
> m68k, PowerPC, MIPS, or ARM?

NVMM only helps qemu (or whatever emulator) if the CPU has good enough
virtualization features. Even older x86 CPUs do not have that. I am pretty
sure all m68k cpus I have do not have that either.

Newer ARM ones definitively do, and we are looking forward for support
for them in NVMM (but no concrete plans, as far as I know).

Martin