Port-m68k archive

Hot Shopping asda 4526UP88

Hi,
Asda Store is Uk's retailer with over 50 physical shops. We are looking for new products to create new partnerships. Could you please send us your catalog through e-mail to learn more about your products and wholesale quote. We hope being able to order with you and start long-term friendly, respectable and solid business partnership.

Our Payment Terms is : Purchase on account : within 15 days as we operate with all our suppliers.

Best Regards,
Tim Sparrow
Asda Purchasing Director .
Purchasing Department.