Port-m68k archive

Re: GCC 4.8 out of memory

christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos Zoulas) writes:

>>On my Amiga with 68060, 136MB RAM and 512MB swap I'm getting
>>"-sh: /usr/libexec/cc1: not enough memory"
>>whenever I try to compile a source or when I call /usr/libexec/cc1 directly.
>>
>>7.0beta from January/February with GCC 4.5 had no problem.

>Is this because of default resource limits or default text/data size?

MAXTSIZ on Amiga is 6MB, cc1 is a bit larger than that.

You could also bump some other limits.

http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/mlelstv/vmparam.diff

is what I use.

Would also be nice, if Michael L. Hitch's pmap changes could
make it into netbsd-7 (or even -current).

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost