Port-m68k archive

CPU type for packages.

Hi,

I have installed NetBSD 6 on tme emulating a Sun 3/160 (which is a 68020 I assume).

Fetching the expect package (precompiled for m68k) rendered in an illegal instruction, and looking at the binary shows that it has used fdmul, which seems to be a 68040 instruction if I interpret this correctly?

How is the m68k packages generated? I assume that it should be locked to lowest common 68k CPU type.

-- Ragge