Port-m68k archive

Re: gcc m68k default optimization flag

 :
> If there is no particular objections, I'll switch the default
> DBG flag for m68k from "-Os" to "-O2 -fno-reorder-blocks"

Committed:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/06/29/msg055885.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2014/06/29/msg055888.html

Whole build.sh release is tested on amiga, luna68k, and x68k.

NetBSD/x68k 6.1.4's "-O2 -fno-reorder-blocks" binaries (with an extra
patch against sqlite3) seem working from whole installation to
multiuser including Xserver.

sun2 might have some problem, but I'll test it later
if there is any problem.

Thanks,
---
Izumi Tsutsui