Port-m68k archive

m68060 errata?

Hi,

I'm curious if anyone knows enough about m68060 errata to know whether the fix for I14 and I15 (which is disabling store/load bypass) affects masks 2G59Y and newer. The errata document from Motorola / Freescale implies that setting bit 5 of the PCR to disable store/load bypass only disables it on the masks affected by the I14 and I15 bugs.

Does anyone know for certain that setting bit 5 on newer masks does not disable store/load bypass? If it does disable it, it'd be a simple matter to check the CPU version and make sure it's not disabled on newer masks, but I don't want to add that if it doesn't matter.

Thanks,
John Klos