Port-m68k archive

Re: Freescale MCF5475 (really MCF54xx)

Hi,

I would be interested in this. There is a linux port that will run on
these processors, although I am not sure how stable it is. I would really
like to see a port here. There have been several attampts at an
accelerator card for 68k systems, but either they haven't been successful
or for some reason they aren't selling them. I myself would not be able to
right the code for such a port (wish I could), but if there is other
assistance that I could be, please let me know.

Thanks,
Al