Subject: Re: please help
To: Joshua Gulick <joshua.gulick@inbox.com>
From: ober <ober@linbsd.org>
List: port-m68k
Date: 08/23/2006 13:04:58

--0-709287959-1156356298=:15195

Sorry, don't have any 68k laptops running netbsd...
Let me know if you find somet though...

-Ober

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Joshua Gulick wrote:

> Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:24:16 -0600
> From: Joshua Gulick <joshua.gulick@inbox.com>
> To: "port-m68k@NetBSD.org" <port-m68k@NetBSD.org>
> Subject: please help
>=20
> Hi,
>
> We are in the process of building and starting a large ranch-style camp f=
or disadvantaged youth in the mountains just east of Boise, and we wanted t=
o ask if you would enjoy helping out with the project by donating any used =
(or new :-) laptop computers that you might have siting around.  We are fiv=
e miles off the electrical grid with all of our power needs are met by a co=
mbination of a gasoline generator and a solar panel.  We figure that laptop=
 computers could cut our power needs by 50-60%.  We are hoping to have comp=
uter access for staff and also possibly for campers.  If you would like,  p=
lease check out our website at http://bighouseministries.com.  We are good =
folk and will certainly put any donation to good use.  If you can help or h=
ave any questions, please let us know.  We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organiz=
ation and will gladly provide a tax receipt for the full retail value of an=
y donated items.  If you like, we will also add you to our sponsor page on =
our website and include a very positive permanant link to your website.  Pl=
ease help us if it is possible.