Subject: please help
To: port-m68k@NetBSD.org <port-m68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Joshua Gulick <joshua.gulick@inbox.com>
List: port-m68k
Date: 08/22/2006 17:24:16
Hi,

We are in the process of building and starting a large ranch-style camp fo=
r disadvantaged youth in the mountains just east of Boise, and we wanted t=
o ask if you would enjoy helping out with the project by donating any used=
 (or new :-) laptop computers that you might have siting around=2E  We are=
 five miles off the electrical grid with all of our power needs are met by=
 a combination of a gasoline generator and a solar panel=2E  We figure tha=
t laptop computers could cut our power needs by 50-60%=2E  We are hoping t=
o have computer access for staff and also possibly for campers=2E  If you =
would like,  please check out our website at http://bighouseministries=2Ec=
om=2E  We are good folk and will certainly put any donation to good use=2E=
  If you can help or have any questions, please let us know=2E  We are a 5=
01(c)3 non-profit organization and will gladly provide a tax receipt for t=
he full retail value of any donated items=2E  If you like, we will also ad=
d you to our sponsor page on our website and include a very positive perma=
nant link to your website=2E  Please help us if it is possible=2E

Thanks and God bless,

Joshua Gulick
Thorn Creek Youth Ranch
21 Yellow Pine Lane