Subject: Re: funy
To: , <port-m68k@NetBSD.org>
From: You <you@cogeco.ca>
List: port-m68k
Date: 04/02/2006 03:15:25
That's not bad, but I like this one better:

The teacher was having a discussion with his class about God and Heaven.
He asked the class, "When you die, which part of you goes to Heaven first?"

Steven raised his hand and said, "Your heart."

The teacher responded, "That's very good, Steven.   Now tell us why your
heart goes to heaven first."

Steven said, "Because we love with our hearts, so our hearts go to Heaven
first."

Then little Mary raised her hand and said, "No, it's your brain that goes t=
Heaven first."

And the teacher again asked, "Why does your brain go to heaven first?"

Mary replied by saying, "Because we think with our brains.   That's where
all of our thoughts and prayers come from, so our brains go to Heaven
first."

Then, little Johnny raised his hand and said, "No, no, no, it's your feet
that go to Heaven first."

The teacher, somewhat bewildered, asked, "Why do your feet go to Heaven
first, Johnny?"

To which Johnny replied, "I don't know, but yesterday I heard my mommy
screaming, 'Oh God, I'm coming!' and if it weren't for the neighbour holdin=
her down, she'd be in Heaven right now."