Subject: FASTER than broadband and FREE
To: Need FASTER broadband <fasterthanbroad_band@tiscali.co.uk>
From: FASTER than broadband and FREE <fasterthanbroad_band@tiscali.co.uk>
List: port-m68k
Date: 05/18/2004 16:10:23
Great News

FREE FASTER than broadband connection=2E=2E=2E=2E
PLUS no more Internet bills or call charges, ever again=2E

We have just released the new improved version of our ADSL/Broadband packa=
ge and would like to invite you to upgrade your existing slower connection=
 and benefit from its increased speed for FREE=2E

FASTER than broadband is 4 times quicker than your existing broadband conn=
ection and 40 times faster than dial-up, however the best thing is it's to=
tally FREE and available via any telephone line worldwide=2E

It is revolutionising the way millions of people are connecting to the Int=
ernet=2E It is unique and takes 1 minute to install and is very easy to us=
e=2E

No more Internet bills or call charges, ever again=2E

All you need is a telephone line to get FASTER than broadband for FREE=2E

If you are currently paying for ADSL/Broadband or still on dial-up then th=
e new and hugely improved service is definitely for you=2E In-fact whateve=
r your connection is and wherever you live FASTER than broadband will SAVE=
 you money and will SPEED up your connection=2E

As a special customer reward to you, via your existing ISP, you can now ha=
ve FASTER than broadband speed and pay nothing=2E That's right you don't h=
ave to pay for broadband any longer=2E It's FREE=2E

Upgrade your existing ADSL/Broadband connection or if you still have dial-=
up and would like ADSL/Broadband without costs or monthly charges and reta=
in your existing email address, click the link below for more information=2E=

If you would like to give away FASTER than broadband Internet and earn eit=
her =A327GBP, $48USD, $64AUSD, 39Euro or $74NZD per client, click the link=
 below for more information=2E

This offer is open to Internet users world wide=2E Wherever you live, you =
can now get a FASTER than broadband connection without paying for it=2E

All you need is a telephone line=2E

Click here for more information or copy this URL into your browser >> http=
://ftbb=2Ecaptureform=2Ebiz/capture/ftbb

Please note that due to huge demand for FASTER than broadband, you may exp=
erience difficulties with the website=2E If you do find our server either =
slow or not responding please try again=2E